This event is for you if:
- You're looking to meet new people
- You love all things wellness
- You're open-minded & curious about trying new things
- You're craving day-party vibes without the booze
Wellness Crawl Overview:
- 11am - 11:15am: Check-in at Mud\wtr Gather
- 11:15am - 11:45am: Meditation & Breathwork to set our intentions for the day
- 12:30pm - 1:15pm: Beach yoga led by Shantani Moore
- 2pm - 3pm: Contrast Therapy Social led by IcePass
- 3:15pm - 4:15pm: Social mocktail hour + refuel at The KINN
- 4:30pm - 6pm: Beach Dance party
Things to know:
- We will be walking to each location so be sure to wear comfortable athletic apparel & shoes
- Bring a bathing suit & towel for contrast therapy social
- Lunch will be provided by Alfalfa (vegetarian & vegan options available)
Proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to Superbloom Collective, a non-profit dedicated to making wellness and human connection more accessible through donation-based classes, workshops, and community events.
About the hosts:
Superbloom Collective: Superbloom Collective is a non-profit dedicated to making wellness and human connection more accessible through donation-based classes, workshops, and community events. They are transforming the way we utilize our parks and beaches and are revolutionizing Social Wellness, designing spaces where community members can practice self-care, while deepening their connection with themselves and others.
Bloomy: Bloomy is on a mission to empower individuals to prioritize their physical and mental well-being. When you become a Bloomy member, you get access to their curated discovery platform that highlights the best wellness experiences in your city, exclusive discounts + perks from your favorite wellness brands and the the first to access Bloomy Card, a wellness debit card that rewards you via cashback when you spend on your wellness.
February 17, 2024
11am - 6pm
MUD/WTR, 2515 Main Street, Santa Monica, Ca 90405