- We ask that you arrive into the space calmly and quietly.
- Arrive 15 minutes before the session to allow time for sign in as well as settling into the space.
- Be mindful if participants are actively relaxing before the sound bath.
- Be respectful of the healing instruments in the space, and ask for assistance to fully explore them.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?
The Sacred Sound of the Soul has a handful of props for use but we encourage you to bring your own. Here is a list of common items people bring to a sound bath:
- Yoga mat to lay on
- Blankets to cover-up
- 2 Pillows or bolsters to prop head and knees
- Sleeping mask or light scarf to lay over your eyes
- Comfortable clothing
February 14, 2024
6pm - 7pm PST
Sacred Sound of the Soul, 162 S. Rancho Santa Fe Rd., Suite A40, Encinitas, CA 92024